Monday, October 08, 2007

I'm still alive

Crazy, I know. You might think differently, considering I haven't talked to or seen any of you for about a month. I don't really have an excuse, except that school plus work really sucks. Sorry to have missed you all last Tuesday. Blame Mr. Mitchell. I was filming, just with a group of boys instead of girls.
So I used to just kind of nod my head whenever we were dealt the "not enough girls in the film industry" shpeal. Reel Grrls having been my only film experience, all I saw were girls in the field. But I'm taking Live Video Pro after school now and out of the 20 students and 3 instructors I'm the one and only girl. So Malory... I believe you.
That's all for now.
I'm going to go do my math homework and then do an English project while watching Casablanca. Yes I realize it's already 10.

- Sami M.

And one more thing, why are mini bagels so much better than normal sized bagels? They're so good, but I don't understand why.

1 comment:

lila said...

I think mini bagels are better because of the crust-to-dough ratio. But that's just me.