Happy Thanksgiving all!
This is a call for your HELP. I am writing big papers for both my Philosophy and CHID classes about Reel Grrls. This is because we are awesome, of course. For my Philosophy class I am writing about the continual struggle and movement of, and need for women's rights. For my CHID class I'll be bring in various ideas from the Englightenment and the desire for information etc.
I would like your input to use as quotes for my paper. Tell me anything, really ANYTHING! I would like to hear from anyone and everyone. The grrls, mentors and staff. Post here. Email me. Call me.
Tell me about:
1. Why RG is important to you? Why is media literacy important?
2. What have you learned? Why do you study media and film?
3. What is it like for you to be a female in today's society?
4. What have you learned about yourself at RG? Talents, Identity, Questions, Ideas etc.?
5. How has working with other women mentors and grrls your age affected you? How do you observe multi-generational collaboration at RG? How does RG work to reverse hierarchy within our program?
Thanks for your input.